Membership Interest 2023-2024
As our group has grown very large,
we find that we naturally have two groups,
a larger group that comes to bigger events,
& a smaller group that considers this their place for homeschool community.
This brings one issue though,
how to communicate with the smaller group,
and give them first access to the smaller field trips & events that are for that relational community, since those things are tough to do within a larger group.
So, for the new school year we are looking at a "community membership"
for the smaller group. Below are the proposed benefits for both groups.
Community Membership (Smaller Group)
• Access to frequent small field trips & community meet-ups (which means seeing the same people often, for relationship building).
• First access to bigger events
• Guaranteed spots in graduation
• Communication & discussion areas just for the smaller community group.
• Access to clubs
• Optional HCU t-shirts
• For those who are not new to this group, this is the type of community we had before we got so large that this became cumbersome.
• Membership comes with the expectation that your family is choosing to build community here, aka not just taking spots on field trips from people who want to be part of the relational community.
• Access to bigger events
• Access to remaining spots in smaller events.
• Continued access to larger discussion group.