Mon, Oct 30|
The T.W. Edwards Community Center Gym
Halloween Glowlight Nerf Battle!
Paint yourself in glow paint and engage in an epic Nerf Battle!
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
The T.W. Edwards Community Center Gym, 195 Coleman Cir, Pacolet, SC 29372, USA
About the event
The Notorious Nerf Battle continues, once again, at the TW Edwards Community Center! This time, we are BACK IN BLACK for our SEVENTH battle! Four industrial strength blacklights, a professional grade, low-lying fog machine and a creepy, rambunctious soundtrack will compliment this Halloween-themed glowlight Nerf Battle! Guests are encouraged to arrive early to enjoy team-building and the painting of their old clothing with flourescent glow paints.
Cost: $15 per participating player.
Ages 8+ only, please. Parents do not need to purchase a ticket. If you cannot join us early for the paint party (Beginning at 10 AM) you are more than welcome to arrive at 1:45 PM for the Nerf Battle Portion of the event. Nerf guns will not be provided. Please bring your own labeled Nerf gun. (NO RIVAL GUNS!)
Be battle ready! Please wear old clothing and athletic attire. Guests are allowed to wear Halloween masks. No encumbering costumes, please. Please wear attire that will be safe to run, flip, and jump around in! *** Please read the full post!***
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Paint your old clothing with neon Glowpaint! Bring YOUR OWN clothing to paint! (No clothing will be provided). Please bring hats, shirts, pants and shoes you don't mind being decorated with the provided fluorescent paints.
Hint: WHITE or NEON colored clothing glows brighter in the blacklights!
Location: Outdoors in the open field and grassy areas behind the TW Edwards Community Center.
NOTE: NO PAINTING ALLOWED IN THE GYM!
*****NOTE: NO WET PAINT ON THE PICNIC TABLES OR PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT!!!!!*****
Please: Paint your clothing OFF your body and allow it to dry. We will provide clothespins to hang your decorated clothing. Clothing will dry from 12:00-2:00 PM (during lunch and free play). No painting allowed after 12:00!
- Once your clothes are decorated, you may play on the playground, baseball field and in the tennis court area. NOTE: NO NERF DARTS will be provided until it is time to battle!!!
12:00- 1:00 PM: Lunch in the covered picnic area and surrounding park.
Note: No lunch will be provided. Bring your own lunch!
Note: Pack a towel or picnic blanket incase the designated picnic tables fill up with guests.
*****NOTE: NO WET PAINT ON THE PICNIC TABLES OR PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT!!!!!***** (Please do not wear your freshly painted attire to lunch and stamp the picnic tables, etc. Your clothing should be hanging and drying during lunch and free play.
The reading of the rules:
- No head shots! Do not try to shoot other players in the head or face!
- Wear your face or eye protection AT ALL TIMES!
- No rival guns allowed! No modified Nerf guns allowed.
- Make sure your athletic shoes are tied. No jewelry.
- No stealing from the forts of other teams!
- Players are not allowed to tear down, vandalize or destroy the forts of other teams.
- Don't be a bully. Respect other players.
- No physical take downs. Keep your hands to yourself.
- Leave the arena with your labeled gear.
- Be a good sport. Have fun!
- Pick your teams and plan your battle tactics. (We will assist with team picking).
- Adorn yourself in your creatively decorated, painted clothing and gear.
- Put on your masks and/or protective eye glasses! Guests are encouraged to bring Halloween masks or make their own masks. *** No encumbering outerwear, please! All guests should be able to move, athletically, in their attire.*** Make sure you can see and move to be able to battle! Closed toed, athletic shoes should be worn!
2:00- 4:00 PM: LET THE BATTLE ENSUE!
Location: TW Edwards Community Center Gym
- Players will engage in a free play Nerf Battle!
- Bullets, eye protection, exercise mats, blacklights, a fog machine and inflatable obstacles will be provided.
- Music will be a mix of (clean) Rock and Roll and Halloween Music.
Nerf Glowlight Party- ages 8+
+$0.38 service fee
+$0.38 service fee0